26 Macau Restaurants Receive 5-Stars in 2023 Forbes Guide
Macau/ Delish/ Restaurants

26 Macau Restaurants Receive 5-Star Rating in 2023 Forbes Travel Guide

26 Macau Restaurants Receive 5 Star Rating in 2023 Forbes Travel Guide

The 2023 Forbes Travel Guide has awarded 26 restaurants in Macau the highest rating of 5-Stars for supreme service and culinary excellence, as the luxury leisure hub climbs revives itself in 2023.

Among 71 establishments receiving awards in the 65th annual Forbes Travel Guide's Star Awards, including 27 hotels and 18 spas, Macau has collectively received more stars than London.

Notable restaurants 8 ½ Ottoe e Mezzo BOMBANA, Golden Flower, Il Teatro at Wynn Macau, Lai Heen, Sushi Mizumi, and Yi received full accreditation among the group.

Following a successful Lunar New Year tourism period for Macau, where a reported 451,000 visitors travelled to the city, Macau’s recognition builds on momentum for a celebration of the city’s restaurant space.

Forbes Travel Guide's Star Awards celebrates a continued travel resurgence globally, identifying the top hotels, restaurants, spas, and ocean cruises in the world using rigorous 900-point standards to evaluate guest experience.

Ratings for hotels and restaurants are heavily weighted to the service with 70% of the overall rating based on the guest experience and remaining 30% due to the condition of the facilities.

Full list of Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star recipients in Macau  

8 1/1 Otto e Mezzo BOMBANA Macau

Alain Ducasse at Morpheus

Aurora

The Eight

Five Foot Road

Golden Flower at Encore Macau

Il Teatro at Wynn Macau

Imperial Court

Jade Dragon

Lai Heen

Mizumi at Wynn Macau

Mizumi at Wynn Palace Macau

Palace Garden

Pearl Dragon

Robuchon au Dôme

Sichuan Moon by Andre Chiang

Sushi Mizumi

SW Steakhouse at Wynn Palace Macau

Tenmasa

Vida Rica Restaurant

Wing Lei at Wynn Macau

Wing Lei Palace

Yamazato Macau

Ying

Zi Yat Heen

Get the latest curated content with The Beat Asia's newsletters. Sign up now for a weekly dose of the best stories, events, and deals delivered straight to your inbox. Don't miss out! Click here to subscribe.

This Week's Events In Macau View more

Sign up to receive updates on what's going on in the city. Don't miss out on exciting events, news, and more. Sign up today!

By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Notice
Thank you for subscribing! Click here if you were not redirected.