Subscribe to These Food Meal Plans in Hong Kong to Reach Your Health Goals
by: The Beat Asia
April 12, 2022
A lot of us make do with whatever we can throw into the pan or buy for takeaway. Unfortunately, this can put our health at risk because we don’t pay much attention to the ingredients or the portions of the food we eat. According to the World Obesity Federation (WOF), an estimated seven out of 10 people in Hong Kong are at risk of being obese or overweight. Especially now that we’re still in a pandemic, more people will opt for quick meals than cook for themselves.
If you’re always pressed for time, why not subscribe to these food meal plans in Hong Kong instead? Not only will you have a better diet, but you can also start reaching healthier goals.
Bain Marie is a crew of passionate chefs with ecology at heart. They deliver food meals with the right amount of nutrients and calories in Vegware sustainable packaging. In partnership with a nutritionist, they help individuals reach their health goals, whether it’s losing weight or building muscle.
How it works:
- Choose your meal plan – Choose two among their meal plans (Light Diet, High Energy, Vegetarian, and Balanced) and pick your level of calories (low or high)
- Preparation starts – Their resident chef prepares the meals
- Wait for your meal – Delivery will be every day no later than 7 AM
If waking up early is not your thing, you can opt for their Jars Menu instead. They deliver a warm set lunch in reusable jars (price starts at HK$125) right at your doorstep from Mondays to Fridays.
Mealthy is a result-oriented healthy meal prep service in Hong Kong. Their slogan “Gym out of the Gym” emphasises on allowing individuals to move towards a goal even if they’re not exercising and sweating at the gym. They provide a precise, planned meal prep through convenient, quick, and affordable means.
How it works:
- Order online – Choose a scheme (Swallow or Eagle) and a plan (20 or 40 meals per two weeks)
- Cook and freeze – Their chefs select the best ingredients, do adjustments according to requests, pack meals in accurate portions, and put the meals in a freezer
- Deliver and reheat – Delivery takes place twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
Meals are packed in a paper box and delivered through a refrigerated van that meets the European Food Safety Standard. Special delivery is possible in other days and during public holidays, but customers are advised to contact their staff in advance.
NOSH is the go-to source for fresh, delicious, and healthy meal plans in Hong Kong. They help individuals reach their nutritional goals, whether it’s losing weight, building muscle, or simply staying fit, by providing a service that defines what good and convenient food is all about.
How it works:
- Order before the cut-off date and time (Saturday, 9 AM) – Choose a meal plan (Comfort Food, NOSH signature, NOSH Keto, NOSH Flexi, or NOSH Veggie) and a goal (balanced, lose/gain weight, build muscle, or get lean)
- Preparation starts – Their executive chef team prepares your meals
- Wait for the delivery – Delivery takes place every day between 7 AM and 9 AM
There’s no need to worry about plastic waste because their packaging is designed using polylactic acid (PLA) plastics, a term used for products derived from renewable resources like sugarcane.
Subscribe to The Beat's newsletter to receive compelling, curated content straight to your inbox! You can also create an account with us for free to start bookmarking articles for later reading.